Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Practice, practice practice

July 22nd, Tuesday where am I? 
     Ah yes, at home... am I at our local community theater making and fitting costumes as I have been doing for a while now? NOPE! I'm home!!!! Thank goodness. Our community production of "Little Mermaid" is in it's final prep stages and a dress rehearsal is going on right now. My 13 year old son is playing the role of 'Chef Louis' and is having fun looking forward to the end. He and I both won't know what to do with ourselves once this Sunday's last curtain call has come and gone. But for now we have four shows ahead of us and I've reworked Ariel's mermaid costume until it dances in my dreams at night. This little seamstress is petered out. Opening night is this Thursday. Let's rock.
I'll be back.
~ Ms. A

No comments:

Post a Comment